A quick-dry, clear and flexible synthetic rubber-based membrane that forms a protective coat on surfaces thereby providing waterproof and rust protection against aggressive moisture and acid environments.
It is a compound with high mechanical resistance and great adhesion to all types of surfaces. Naval Protek can be applied by brush, roller, spray or other methods to metal, wood, concrete, steel, plastics, paints and other surfaces.
Applications & Benefits
- Can be applied to a wide variety of surfaces in the maritime environment including steel, plastics, concrete, wood & painted surfaces
- Reduces salt corrosion, rust & wear
- Long lasting protection against moisture (10 years is achievable for non-moving parts)
- Quick & easy application by brush, roller or spray – fast drying
- Quick & easy to remove by slicing the protective layer & peeling away from the surface